Saturday, September 19, 2009

Go BYU...

Joe is not here, so I decided to take the boys to the BYU tailgate party to occupy some of my day. Alison and Ryan dropped by, so we all went together. I got a couple of coupons good for $2 off a meal at Bajio (just thinking of you sweetie). They also gave me a Bajio t-shirt.

Samuel supporting the BYU cougars. Unfortunately, Joseph's only BYU apparel is a winter sweatshirt, so he wore a blue and white shirt. I just wore white since I have no BYU shirts to wear at all.
Joseph...a self-portrait. This is right before we took off to the tailgate party. He is buckled into the Joovy Caboose.

The boys all ready to go in the Joovy Caboose. Samuel enjoys looking out at everything as we walk. I did put sunglasses on him, but that only lasted about 10 seconds before he took them off to chew on.

They had games to play, but most of the lines were too long. Joseph got to play one where he tried to make the football in the hole. He got a little help from the guy who then rewarded him with a pen. Joseph also got a Go Cougars banner. He likes it and went to bed with it tonight.

No comments: