Tuesday, January 6, 2009

More pics from the holidays

I thought I would add more pics. Hopefully my computer will cooperate.

This is my niece, Mackenzie, at the wedding. She and my nephew were not to happy to be part of the professional photographers pictures. I don't blame them. The sun was right in our faces. It made it hard to smile without squinty eyes.
This is grandma Rankin with 2 of her grandkids. In all the wedding hub bub, we never took pictures of the proud grandparents with their 3 grandkids alone. This was the first time that we had a chance to meet Nathan. As you can tell from the photo, Nathan is almost as big as Joseph.


Here is grandma Rankin with little Mackenzie. This is the first time that I have been able to catch her smiling on camera. Look how cute that is!

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Great pictures! I love the one of Mackenzie smiling! Good job! :) It was so fun to see everyone. Hopefully it won't take a year and a half before we are able to see each other again!