Saturday, August 9, 2008

Joseph and the search for the missing apple

Joseph has decided that daddy has an apple stuck in his neck. He looks at it and tries to find it. He usually will grab Joe's mouth and open it. He peeks inside and says that he doesn't see the apple. He even has a mini light that he has used to shine inside daddy's throat. He seems really concerned that the apple is there. Daddy tells him that he has an apple too and Joseph says, "oh no." He then tries to figure out where his is hiding.

Along with everyone's missing finger, between your thumb and pointer, Joseph is fascinated by everything around him. He has been acting like a cat a lot lately.

I have the rest of the week off, so that is nice. I wasn't anticipating time off, but it is great to be home with Joseph. Today he didn't want to let me out of his sight. I worked on trying to get our laundry folded and put away. I will be working on that tomorrow too.

1 comment:

Karen Nihipali Wicke said...

that is the funniest thing ever.
I hope that he finds the "apple" in another place, rather than dads mouth.

Hope you feel better too from being nauseated.

Karen
Arizona