Monday, September 5, 2011

Kindergarten



Joseph started school on Wednesday!! He is having a great time so far and seems to be enjoying his teacher. He comes home excited and saying that he loves school. His teacher is really nice and he says he is making friends. There is a kid from his soccer team in his class and I visit teach a sister whose son is also in the class. Joe walks him everyday and picks him up.



What a handsome little kindergarten boy!

Samuel of course misses his brother and Joe says he screams when they drop Joseph off. Samuel's conversations now consist of him saying:

"I go school too."
"I need school supplies."
"I need go my class."

It is crazy that we have a child in elementary school. Time does not slow down at all!

3 comments:

Michelle said...

Does he do half day or full day?! What an adorable, grown-up boy!

Tina and Joe Rankin said...

He has half day. Full day is typically reserved for students that are behind. He is in PM Kindergarten.

Michelle said...

Oh, ok! It seems to be getting more common to have full time. In Texas there isn't even a part-time option! I'm glad he is enjoying it!