Monday, September 19, 2011

Joseph and Samuel

Joseph is really enjoying school and has enjoyed his homework so far. He does not like to trace letters, but all the tracing has helped his handwriting. He has made some friends at school and is excited to go every day. Samuel points out the school anytime we go by it. He is getting better about not crying when we take Joseph.

Samuel is a funny little boy. He likes to eat onions (I just can't relate). He also likes to dip things in his drinks to "clean them." For example, today:

Samuel: "OH Goodness. I need to clean my pepperoni (puts it in his milk)."
Samuel: "It is clean now (puts his hand in his milk and then proceeds to eat it)."
Samuel: "I need to clean my onion (repeat the above)."
Samuel: "It is clean (repeat above)."
Samuel. "Mmmmmm."

My sentiments...gross. At least he likes it.

No comments: