Thursday, March 31, 2011

Why am I still awake?

It was a super busy day. Get the boys to a friends, go to work, work on some projects, go to an ME EN class, help students, go to Capstone lunch, go back to my office, help students, go to Capstone to look at projects, get my ID card, go to my office and work on projects, leave work to pick up kids, pick up kids and go to the library for Joseph's last class, go pick up Joe, put gas in the car, come home to get ready for the soccer game I am coaching, go to the store to pick up treats for my team, go to the game (we lost by a number of goals), get home and pick up gift and Samuel and go to a friend's baby shower, come home and give the boys a bath, get things ready for daycare tomorrow, get the boys to bed and now I am winding down. I need to get to bed.

3 comments:

Alison Russell said...

I'm sure Capstone is a nightmare from the secretary's position.. it was stressful enough as a student and we didn't have to organize the end of the year project presentations etc...

Goodluck, and we're still waiting about Ryan's job.

Celia said...

I am stressed out just reading that!!

Brittney said...

Wow, that sounds crazy! My brother was part of the group that did the bore drill for the wells in Tanzania. Did you get to see it? Hope you were able to get settled into your house this last weekend! We're looking forward to seeing you once we're back from our trip!