Sunday, March 27, 2011

Samuel

Samuel talks a lot more. When I took him to the night clinic, he recognized that we were going to the doctor's office. As we walked to the room, he started to cry and say, "no doctor, no doctor." He cried and cried till the doctor left the room.

Every night, when I go to put him to bed, he says, "mommy lie down too." Yeah, I have to stay in bed till he is asleep.

Yesterday, he was indoors most of the day and then he said, "Go bye-bye." I took him to the library because we had a movie waiting on hold for us. We got the movie, checked it out and then I was trying to leave. He said, "No, go get book." We went to the children's library and he picked out a few books. After I gave him one of the books to look at it in the car, he said, "Like it book." I told him we were going to go to the store and he said, "go costco." We passed in-n-out and he said, "want french fries (dent dies)." Then he started to talk about "tatsup."

He is using his nails to "make line" in daddy's mouse pad. I asked if he was still sick, and he said, "no, Joseph still sick."

He recognizes the way to certain places. When I took Joseph to martial arts on Wednesday, as we made the turn in the direction the place is, he said, "karate class." I was practicing some stuff with Joseph yesterday and Samuel started to mimic it. He would kick and say "sa" which is what they say when they kick at the class. I am going to miss my cute boys everyday.

No comments: