Friday, March 25, 2011

Coughing contest

So last weekend I developed a sore throat and had a fever. Samuel seemed to have the same thing earlier this week. We have both been coughing a lot. Last night, Joe brought him to the room to sleep with me in the bed. He woke up around 1 or 2 amd wanted milk. I gave him some kid's tylenol and milk and then we both spent the next half hour coughing. Today we have been coughing a lot and on top of that, Samuel got a high fever. I took him in and he has an ear infection. Joe heard both of us coughing and said that it sounded like we were having a coughing contest. Those were my exact thoughts last night.

In other news, we went and signed the closing docs for our house. We should fund sometime next week. Also, I got a job at BYU as an undergraduate advisor for mechanical engineering. It should be a fun job. :)

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Congrats on the house! I'd love to see pictures! When do you move in? And I had no idea you were going to work again! Arg - stupid time change! I'll have to email you or try to call one of the evenings (here) - day there.

SeeJulieStamp said...

There is an herbal tea called Throat Coat by Traditional Medicinals that is amazing. There is a children's version too. It should give your throat a break. You can find it at Allen's.
Congrats on the job!!!!