Thursday, December 16, 2010

In West Virginia

My brother picked me up in PA and we are visiting him in West Virginia. Joe's parents were kind enough to drive us for a few hours to meet Ernest and Ernest was kind enough to drive a couple of hours to pick us up. This is the first time that I met my brother's kids, Elena and Brandon. They are a lot of fun and so cute. :) We are just chilling with them as it snows a lot outside. There are at least almost 2 inches of snow. We will be here till Saturday and then we will head back to New Jersey. Joe will meet us at his parents in a week. Yay!! He worked till super late last night because their budget stuff was due at work. It has been fun catching up with my brother. Samuel took forever to fall asleep last night. He hasn't napped today either. Maybe he will sleep well tonight...

No comments: