Wednesday, December 8, 2010

crazy days

Tomorrow morning I fly to New Jersey with the boys. I am nervous and excited and worried. I have everything packed and tons of snacks. Joseph is super excited. He recieved a letter from Santa this past week. We decorated our tree on Sunday. Saturday night was Joe's company's Christmas dinner. Yesterday was insane. Our day yesterday (mind you I had both boys with me for all of this, minus the last activity):

Took Joe to work
Came home and got the boys dressed
Went to my doctor appointment
McDonald's for a quick breakfast (drive thru)
Preschool
Drop stuff off at Saver's
Pick up stuff from Target
Go to Macy's to exchange Joe's coat that I bought for Christmas (3rd time doing this)
Run home and pick up library books
Go and babysit for a friend
Take Joseph to the doctor (he has strep)
Go to Panda Express for a quick lunch/dinner
Pick up Joe from work
Open Christmas presents
Clean up the mess
Run to Target again to pick up Joseph's prescription (I only took Samuel with me)
Come home and put the boys to bed
Go to bed

Yesterday was tiring and tomorrow will be stressful. The boys are bathed and asleep. It is time for me to get ready for bed and try to sleep. Everything is packed and ready to go...I hope. We are going to miss Joe, but luckily he will be there 2 weeks after us. I also get to hang out with my brother's family for a few days. Exciting times. :D

1 comment:

Brittney said...

Good luck! Sorry to hear Joseph's sick. I hope everything goes well on the plane tomorrow!!