Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Christmas shopping

So I took Joseph with me to get Joe a gift. I told Joseph that if daddy asked, to trick him and say that we decided to wait. Joseph was sooooooooo excited to trick daddy and the following scene ensues when I pick Joe up for lunch:

Joseph: "So daddy, ask me if we got you anything."
Daddy: "Did you get me anything?"
Joseph (using a very rehearsed voice): "No daddy. We decided to wait to get you something."
Daddy: "It sounds like you were prepped. Did mommy tell you to say that?"
Silence from Joseph and a huge smile.
Daddy: "If I tell you something that I am going to get you for Christmas, will you tell me what you got me?"
Joseph: "Okay."

Joseph then proceeded to give hints that let Joe know what he is recieving. So much for tricking daddy. ;)

2 comments:

Michelle said...

hahaha I love it!

Brittney said...

Cute. Kids are definitely not good for secrets. :)