Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Raspberries

Joseph loves berries...in particular, he loves raspberries. He still loves his blueberries and strawberries, but he will always eat raspberries first. They have been on sale, so we have bought them to eat. Joseph is very protective of his berries, so here are some situations that have arisen due to his love for them.

Situation 1: Joe and Joseph are watching something together on T.V. I bring Joseph some raspberries to snack on. Joe asks him for one when there are only 3 left. Joseph pretends not to hear him, promptly eats the 3 berries, and then looks at Joe and says, "They are all gone daddy."

Situation 2: I am eating dinner tonight and Joseph and I are eating raspberries with our dinner. I don't notice that he has finished all of his, but I do notice that he gets out of his seat. He typically does this to go to the bathroom at meal time. Well, the next thing I know, I see a little hand over my berries grabbing them. I look down and there is Joseph eating my berries. He smiles at me. What a cutie.

No comments: