Friday, May 8, 2009

Our house is on the market!!


Yay! I am so happy. It is finally clean and on the verge of being completely in order. To think we thought it would be easy to get our house in the market in January. Yeah...didn't happen. We finally just did it. My dad is our realtor. If you need a realtor in Utah, use my dad (a little plug for you apa): Ernesto G. Nunez with EXIT Realty Solutions. He knows what he is talking about and he will take care of you like family (nunern@wfmls.com).

This is a picture of our bedroom. The comforter and pillows are a designer set that my mom gave me that originally cost over $1800 for the comforter alone. The business went under (can you imagine with ridiculous prices such as that), so my mom got it for $100 with the pillows (originally almost $200 a piece). It is hard to imagine anyone paying that much for a blanket and pillows, hence the reason the business did not survive in this economy.
Here is our guest bathroom. It looks so nice with everything that Joe has done.
Here is our kitchen. I have to say that I really like our slate tile. It is so pretty. Heavenly Father sure is one for detail and colors. Each tile is unique and beautiful.
Another view of our kitchen. I love my orchids. They are so pretty.
Here is the wood floor room. It now has a couch and chair. I will try and take pics of it later.
Here is the outside of our house. I planted flowers the other day. There are some blue and white columbines, some star dianthus and spotted dianthus, some sun blanket flowers, some cape daisies and some coriopsis. I bought some delphenium and pink and white columbine to plant as well. I only bought perennials. The lilac trees are in bloom as are all the other trees in our yard. Achoo! They smell so good and look so nice.

2 comments:

Becca said...

Wow, it looks great! It's a shame to make it so nice and then sell, right? :)

Karen Nihipali Wicke said...

Wow. Your home looks beautiful.

Where will you be moving to when you sell it? Why would you do that with all of the great work you have put in to it!

I remember when we came up to visit you and the kitchen was done just not anything else.

It does look beautiful.

We're moving too. We're moving from the west side of Phoenix to the east valley, over to Gilbert or Mesa. That will put is so much closer to the temple and near 4 of Nathans brothers!