Sunday, March 4, 2012

So I remember


As I was getting ready for church, Samuel came to the bathroom door. He started to play the "I am so hungry game."

Samuel: "I am so hungry I can eat trees."
Mommy: "You are so hungry you can eat a tree? That means I need to go and cut one down."
Samuel: "You cut down the tree. I eat lots of leafs. Leafs look like spinach."

I love that he is making associations. He asks all the time if something is silly. He also starts to cry if he thinks he is going to get in trouble. He will ask, when we don't get upset for him doing something he shouldn't, "You not angry?" Cute boy. I love his little personality. He is also going through a stage where he wants to put ice on "owies." He won't go to sleep without having ice on his cheek or wrist or something. We usually put a piece of ice in a wrapped paper towel. Needless to say, I have been finding lots of pieces of them all over his bed and on the floor next to his bed.

No comments: