Saturday, February 14, 2009

Crafty Tina

I am doing this for Michelle.

The first five people to respond to this post will get something made by me! Lucky, lucky you! haha I even get to choose what amazing gift I am going to bestow.

Only time will tell...This game DOES have some restrictions and limitations:

1- I make no guarantees that you will like what I make! Only, it is from ME so what's NOT to like?
2- What I create will be just for you. Awww...don't you feel special?!
3- It'll be done this year. Good thing it is only February...that gives me plenty of time!
4- You have no clue what it's going to be. Mwahahahaha
5- I reserve the right to do something extremely strange. Sweet!The catch? Oh, the catch is that you must repost this on your blog and offer the same to the first 5 people who do the same on your blog. (Although, if you don't have a blog, I don't care if you don't follow through...I'll still make something...it just might be related to numero cinco, above).

It has been a long time since I have tried to be creative like this. We'll see how it goes.

1 comment:

Michelle said...

I wonder if I am allowed to put my name on this list, even though I am the one you took it from? Oh well, I will try anyway! Yipee! :)