Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Samuel Conversations:


Mommy: "Did you have fun in nursery?"
Samuel: "Yeah."
Mommy: "Then why do you cry when I drop you off?"
Samuel: "I like mommy."

Mommy: "Samuel, your feet are dirty."
Samuel: "No, they are clean toes."
Mommy: "We need to give you a bath."
Samuel: "No, I clean. Joseph get bath."

Mommy: "Yellow car." (a game that they played a lot in Jersey with Chrissy)
Samuel: "I not play that game right now."

Samuel: "I have poopy." (what he says at bed time to prolong going to sleep)
Mommy (after checking his diaper): "You are clean. Go back to bed."
Samuel: "I fart. It poopy fart."
Mommy: "It was just a fart. You are still clean."
Samuel: "I want clean diaper."

Mommy: "Samuel. Do you want a little brother?"
Samuel: "No. I baby."

1 comment:

Michelle said...

My favorite part of this post is the picture! What a cutie and what a personality! :)