Saturday, May 21, 2011

End of the world

I know that there is a religious group that predicted it would happen yesterday, but I am referring to Joseph right now. A couple of weeks ago, when Joe was watching the boys, they were watching soccer. Joe left the game on and then went to take a shower. While he was showering, the soccer game ended and a movie began. As Joseph described it, "it had a lot of shooting and it was about the end of the world." Well, Joseph had nightmares about it for a few days. We have talked to him about it and tried to get him not to worry about it, after all, he is 5. The night before the so called rapture was supposed to occur, Joseph said this in his prayer, "I ask that there won't be an earthquake and that the end of the world won't happen." So everyone can thank Joseph...though we made sure not to tell him that someone had predicted that yesterday would be the end of the world.

Speaking of prayers, Samuel repeated his first prayer the other night. I think he likes doing it because now he has started to repeat words when other people are praying. He is napping right now. Church is not at a fun time. :)

In a couple of weeks we are driving out to New Jersey so Joe can help his parents around the house. I will fly back and work while my boys and Joe are gone. I am going to be so alone without them till after their soon to be born cousin's baby blessing. :P Not much else is going on here. I need to go and cook dinner. I will post pictures of Joseph and Samuel's marker fight later on.

1 comment:

SeeJulieStamp said...

If you're driving, you'll have to drive right past me! Would love to see you guys. Otherwise, hopefully I'll see you in July.