Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Joseph

For electronics: "goodtronics"

To daddy: "I won't tell you what color your white shirt is till Christmas."

Daddy: "Did you get me a tie for Christmas?"
Joseph shakes his head and then realizes he is lying, so he then nods his head and smiles.

Daddy: "What else are you getting me for Christmas?"
Joseph: "We still have to find a book for you, and a shirt, and..." (I think Joe has been told what most of his presents are by this point)

Joseph explains evolution:

"People didn't live with the dinosaurs. They came much later and they weren't like normal people. They were like monkeys."

Joseph likes to pretend that he is a t-rex. He holds out two fingers like claws. Today he was roaring around the house saying: "I am a carnivorous t-rex. He is a predator."

No comments: